We are happy to announce the release of Disco 3.6.
This update makes loading your log data into Disco even faster and more reliable, especially if you are importing from CSV or Excel documents. We have also thoroughly updated Disco’s foundation, so you should expect better performance, less bugs, and improved security all around.
Thanks for all your feedback, you are really doing the Lord’s work here. Keep it up and, as always, thank you for using Disco!
How to update
We recommend that you update to the latest version of Disco at your earliest convenience. Disco will automatically download and install this update the next time you run it, if you are connected to the internet1.
- CSV Import: Improved stability and performance.
- Excel Import: Improved stability and performance.
- XES Export: Fixed validation issues.
- macOS: Fix graph layout for some Apple silicon users stuck on Big Sur.
- Connection: Improved stability.
- Control Center: Improved hardware detection.
- Java update.
- Streamlined dependencies.