We are happy to announce that we have just released Disco 2.14.
This update fixes a number of bugs and annoyances, and it further improves the general performance and stability of Disco. We have also given the old Airlift tubes a good clean, and we updated all your favorite bank holidays, so we recommend that you update at your earliest convenience.
As always, your friendly bug reports and fantastic ideas are what’s powering all those software updates – So, thank you kindly, keep ‘em coming, and thanks for using Disco!
How to update
Disco will automatically download and install this update the next time you run it, if you are connected to the internet.
- Filter: Fixed a rare issue when filtering for certain attributes.
- Import: Fixed an issue with importing very small datasets.
- Airlift: Ensure the integrity of downloaded data.
- Airlift: Properly remember last connection.
- TimeWarp: Updated bank holidays calendars.
- Licensing: Properly handle unrestricted data sets.
- Platform: Check installation integrity on startup.