We are happy to announce the immediate release of Disco 1.9.1!
Disco 1.9.1 is a maintenance update with no user-facing changes, so you should feel right at home if you are used to Disco 1.9.0. However, we have improved a number of core components of Disco under the hood, greatly improved the performance, and fixed a number of annoying bugs in this release. As such, we recommend that all users of Disco update to 1.9.1 at their earliest convenience.
Disco will automatically download and install this update the next time you run it, if you are connected to the internet. You can of course also download and install the updated installer packages manually from fluxicon.com/disco.
What is new in this version
- Overdrive: Greatly improved performance for repeated mining of the same data set.
- Airlift: Support for servers providing multiple data catalogs.
- CSV Import: Improved header auto-detection.
- CSV Import: Improved accuracy of import settings auto-detection.
- Log Import: Fixed a bug where some data files containing illegal characters failed to load properly.
- Process Map: Fixed a bug where setting the detail percentages explicitly could fail to work for some setups.
- Export: Improved and extended audit report filter summary.
- Log Filter: Fixed a bug that could prevent display of the filter view in exceedingly rare circumstances.
- Bug Fixes: This update fixes several minor issues and user interface inconsistencies.
We hope that you like this update, and that it makes getting your work done with Disco an even better experience. Thank you for…