Detailed report of a process instance
The Metrics & Reports section provides an overview of the processes and tasks in your organization. But sometimes it is useful to know what happened excatly with a given process instance.
For that, Administrator users can download a complete report, accessible from the process instance itself.
To do so, open the instance that interests you and follow these steps:
This will automatically download an Excel file with historical and current information of that instance, including:
- Process instance ID
- Date when the report was downloaded
- Process initiation date and email of the initiator
- Process end date (if completed)
- Current task of the instance, assigned users/roles, date when the task was assigned, expected end date and days of delay (if a due date has been set)
- Previous tasks of that process instance, users who completed them, decisions they made, dates of assignment, dates in which the tasks were completed, days of delay (if a due date has been set)
- Current values of the instance fields