Copy files from one SFTP to another in OIC by Ankur Jain
Blog: PaaS Community
There are scenarios where we want to copy files from one SFTP location to another in Oracle Integration Cloud.
In this article, I will show you how to copy files from one SFTP to another irrespective of the type of files.
Let’s see how to achieve this.
- Create a scheduler integration
- Drop the source FTP adapter and enter the name of the endpoint(ListFiles)
- Configure properties as below and click on the Next button
- Select Operation: List File
- Input Directory: Enter the directory from which files to be listed
- File Name Pattern: * Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.