Business Development Representative
Blog: iDatix Blog
Want to join our team?
As the Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and contacting potential DocuPhase clients, with a goal of generating interest about DocuPhase products and services.
- Prospect, qualify and generate sales leads for B2B ECM, RPA, RAA and Process Automation.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Telemarketing, cold calling, appointment setting and proactive contact of existing customers.
- Research customer needs and develop an approach of DocuPhase services.
- Organize and present DocuPhase services to prospective clients.
- Respond to requests from customers for information and setting appointments for on-line demonstrations.
- Generate interest with potential new clients and follow up on Marketing nurture campaigns.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the DocuPhase suite of Products and services as well as the industries that we service.
- Work closely with Marketing, other Sales Representatives, and Business Development team.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ year of Professional Industry/SaaS experience required.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal/telephonic.
- Must be ambitious and take initiative.
- Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunity.