BPTrends Associates | Business Process Management Professional Curriculum
This course is the foundation for all courses in the Business Process Management Curriculum and is required for BPM certification. It provides an overview and discussion of the principles, concepts and techniques required to transform your business from a traditional, functional organization to a process-centric organization. The course introduces a systematic approach and comprehensive methodology for planning, monitoring, measuring and managing your company’s business process performance and for redesigning and improving specific processes.
Who should attend
This introduction to BPM is a must for everyone interested in business process improvement. It’s designed for business managers, business analysts, and practitioners involved in process-based change and the human and automation implementation of process solutions. This course is the foundation for all other courses in the BPM curriculum. It establishes a methodology, a common language, and a baseline for all other courses in the curriculum.
What you will achieve
– Understand the value and benefits of business process management
– Understand the principles of business process management and how to apply them
– Understand BPM best practices and methodologies
– Understand the respective roles of change management, process architecture, process analysis, process redesign, process improvement, process automation, and organization design
– Understand basic BPM management and measurement techniques
What you will learn
– The key considerations of a process-based approach to business process change management
– The strategic, tactical and operational considerations in a comprehensive BPM framework
– How to plan for cross-organization acceptance and implementation