BPMN Visio Add In – Release Notes – December 4, 2015
New and Improved Features:
- BPMN Visio Add In now supports Visio 2016 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Added new attributes to the Attribute Editor menu:
- Min/Max Number of Participants,
- Gateway Direction,
- Activation Condition,
- Is Immediate,
- Standard Loop Detail,
- Multi-Instance Detail,
- Start/Completion Quantity.
- Aligned the visual style of the Attributes Editor to match the BPMN Modeler.
- The shortcut icon has been updated with the new visual style.
- When the BPMN Visio Add In is activated in Offline Mode and then connected to the internet, user is not prompted to log-in again.
- Commenting feature is now disabled when in Offline Mode.
- Fixed an issue which would connect to the wrong server in registry files.
- Fixed an issue with the Accelerators window which would show an empty window when there was not subscription to accelerators.
- Fixed an issue upon cancelling export which would cause instabilities during export.
- Fixed an issue upon export after using the BPSim Simulation which would cause export to fail.
- Fixed an issue with the auto updater which would not prompt to update when a new version was available in some cases.
- Fixed an issue upon import which would connect the lines to the center of the shapes.
- Fixed an issue in Visio 2007, upon launch, the BPMN Visio Add In ribbons would not be shown in some cases.
- Fixed an issue which would break the link between Data Source and Data Object.
- Fixed an issue upon opening files from the repositories which would cause Visio to end.
- Fixed an issue which would not open the proper folder in repositories.
- Fixed an issue in Offline Mode which would show a wrong message.
The post BPMN Visio Add In – Release Notes – December 4, 2015 appeared first on Trisotech.