BPM Blogs worth reading 2017
Blog: End to End BPM
Here it is the list of BPM blogs which I normally consume on a random basis for research purposes.
On BPM at large:
- Bp-3 – Scott Francis’s blog brings a balanced viewpoint on BPM trends and challenges and entrepreneurship.
- Cape Gemini blog – A good source to look for trends on digital transformation.
- Column 2 – Independent source on BPM systems review by Sandy Kemsley.
- IEEE Spectrum – Future technologies brought by IEEE.
- Improving Enterprise BPMS – A great blog to look for frameworks by Alexander Samarin.
- Jim Sinur – Good insights about BPM future trends.
- PeterVan – A 1.0 version type of blog that curates interesting articles from Peter Vander Auwera.
- On Web Strategy – Dion Hinchcliffe writes about social business.
- Internet of Things and Services Blog – By Bosch Software on IoT.
- Microsoft’s IoT – Everything, Everything on internet of things by Microsoft.
- Sonnez en can d’absence – Adaptation, complexity, chaos, brought to you by Thierry de Baillon.
- Blog of the long now – provide a counterpoint to today’s accelerating culture and help make long-term thinking more common by the The Long Now Foundation.
- Cognitive Edge – Dave Snowden writes about system thinking, reasoning and the reason of out how existence
- FuturistSpeaker.com – The personal blog of futurist Thomas Frey.
- Digital Minds – Arlindo Oliveira writes about the next frontier of Artificial Intelligence.
- Business Process Management Virtual Environments – Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality futures by Ross Brown.
- Strategic Structures – Ivo Velitchkov’s talks about System Thinking and Cybernetics.
On Enterprise Architecture:
- Found In Design –Nigel Green writes about advanced Enterprise Architecture.
If you are interested in 2016 list click here.
Filed under: Uncategorized