ARIS 10 SR 14 deep dive information series
Blog: Aris BPM Blog
The new ARIS 10 SR 14 will be released mid of April. And we heard your feedback that you would like to learn more about the features and functions soon to come. That’s why we started a short blog post series to give you some more insights about the technical facts.
And I have more exciting news for you. Customers can now watch the full delta training recordings on demand with an existing account (Empower) for the Software AG learning portal.
Our first posts are about:
- Full flexible satellite modeling
- New and easy way of documentation
- Web-based administration
Watch out for more to come
The new ARIS 10 Service Release (SR) 14 raises the bar for business process analysis and process mining:
- Full simplicity and a strong analytical approach with the new SaaS edition: ARIS Process Mining Enterprise
- Early weakness detection by process conformance checking between design and real execution
- Accelerated model design with fully flexible satellite modeling
- In-tool onboarding for new users
- Fast and easy rollout of changes to end-users
You find an overview about all new features here: