ARIS 10 Service Release (SR) 4 has been released today!
Blog: Aris BPM Blog
I’m very happy to announce the release of ARIS 10 SR 4 today. The release also includes ARIS Risk & Compliance Manager 10 SR 4 and ARIS Process Performance Manager 10.2.
One of the major pillars to reach excellence is creating a digital twin of your organization. The new features of ARIS 10 SR 4 are designed to perfectly support this Enterprise Digital Twin, on premise or in the cloud.
- Global roll-out of modeling conventions with automatic checks for modeling syntax, semantics, and content consistency
- Leading BPMN modeling support, ranked by OMG and supporting the Full Process Modeling Conformance class
- Connect design and reality with Process Mining and new out-of-the-box ARIS Aware dashboards for strategy, IoT, and SAP projects
- Increased end-user experience and acceptance through enhanced portal, diagram view and navigation
- Support of large enterprise scenarios thanks to enhanced administration and contribution possibilities
- Growing internationalization with right-to-left language support in model display for ease of use and broader target groups
- Advanced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) support to ensure compliance until the deadline and beyond.
Where to find more information:
Please also register for free to our ARIS 10 Webinar series.The next Webinar is about ARIS 10: Excellence at work with your Enterprise Digital Twin on Thursday, April 26.