Architecture-videos schedule – April-June 2018
Blog: Tom Graves / Tetradian
For future reference, here’s the current schedule for videos in my weekly ‘Tetradian on Architecture‘ series on YouTube, for the next few months:
- Episode 10: ‘Always start from a business-question‘ (published 05 April 2018)
- Episode 11: ‘Where does EA fit in the organisation‘ (published 12 April 2018)
- Episode 12: ‘Why do an AS-IS architecture?’ (to be published 19 April 2018)
- Episode 13: ‘EA as structure, EA as story’ (to be published 26 April 2018)
- Episode 14: ‘Enterprise-architecture, decision-making and strategy (to be published 03 May 2018)
- Episode 15: ‘Enterprise-architecture: Where should we start?’ (to be published 10 May 2018)
- Episode 16: ‘GDPR and EA: People are not assets’ (to be published 17 May 2018)
- Episode 17: ‘Enterprise-architecture in an agile startup’ (to be published 24 May 2018)
- Episode 18: ‘Enterprise-architecture: How did we get here?’ (to be published 31 May 2018)
- Episode 19: ‘DevOps, developers and architecture’ (to be published 07 June 2018)
- Episode 20: ‘Architecture is everyone’s responsibility’ (to be published 14 June 2018)
- Episode 21: ‘EA, innovation and design-thinking’ (to be published 21 June 2018)
- Episode 22: ‘Why definitions matter in enterprise-architecture’ (to be published 28 June 2018)
(Note that this schedule may change if other topics become more urgent – these are the videos that have already been scripted and filmed, and are currently in the final production-pipeline.)
All of these are brief (2-3mins) introductions to the respective topic, annotated as appropriate with text or graphics:
None of the videos should be particularly technical – the aim is that they’d be suitable to show to executives, newcomers and other non-technical audiences, to introduce them to key ideas and practices in enterprise-architecture and other related disciplines.
In most cases the respective YouTube page will point to relevant posts in the archives on the Tetradian weblog, or slidedecks on Slideshare, to provide further detail and more-technical explanation. Where appropriate, there’ll also be a credit there to the person who suggested the topic for the video. I’ll also often republish on LinkedIn at least one of the support-articles for the respective week.
Note that subscribers to our Patreon crowdfunding get to see videos four weeks earlier than the dates shown above: for example, today on 12 April our latest release there is Episode 15, ‘Enterprise-architecture: Where should we start?’. If you find these videos useful to you, please consider supporting us on Patreon.