Any Data Hub: Holistic Data Management for Evolving Business and IT Needs
Blog: The Tibco Blog
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Organizations continue to spend time and resources trying to manage their data without being able to realize value from their data. Too little return for too much investment. There is too much duplication of efforts across teams and technologies. With today’s evolving data needs: distributed decision making, local optimization, mergers and acquisitions, etc., organizations need to think Hub.
A data management hub allows organizations to realize the max value and return on their data investments. It’s a more holistic data management approach to support data required for any business need, any team, across any location, at any speed and scale.
Only TIBCO provides the capabilities required to support all your new and evolving demands for accurate, consistent data across the business. TIBCO Any Data Hub is a blueprint that embraces distributed data environments and offers the capabilities required to support demand for accurate and consistent data across the organization, aligning IT and the business.
But what does Any Data Hub mean for your business? This strategy will provide capabilities for:
- Any business need: Get timely, trusted, reusable in-motion and at-rest data for any business use case. Depth and breadth of connectivity, 350+ sources including Enterprise Data Warehouses, data lakes, streaming, cloud, and more.
- Any team: Data is a team sport. Build a bridge from data engineers, developers, data stewards, and compliance teams to data scientists, business analysts, line of business leaders, and executives.
- Any location: Access and combine data from any location, source, or application. Deployable on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments across regions.
- Any speed: Support speed to solution with a model-driven and virtual environment that enables re-use and rapid response to data demand. Performance optimizations support speed to delivery so consumers don’t have to wait for the data they need, when they need it.
- Any scale: Ensure data consistency and reuse at scale. Expandable from single projects to departmental use to enterprise architecture across the globe.
Furthermore, Any Data Hub provides trust and control through business-driven data policy, embedded quality, validation and monitoring, and security capabilities.
10 reasons you need Any Data Hub:
- Be a data-driven business leader
- See the complete picture no matter where your data resides
- Provide data you can trust with the controls you require
- Support your diverse business data needs and teams holistically
- Align Business and IT so everyone is on the same team
- Accelerate time to value to meet new data requirements faster
- Balance agility and control to adapt quickly to change, while ensuring appropriate security and governance
- Optimize data management processes to save time and resources
- Flex your data landscape to leverage existing infrastructure and benefit from future opportunities
- Achieve your SLAs as your data sources and consumers grow
TIBCO Any Data Hub is a blueprint that embraces distributed data environments and offers the capabilities required to support demand for accurate and consistent data across the organization, aligning IT and the business.
Click To Tweet
By unifying all your data intelligently, you can enable successful customer intimacy, operational excellence, and business reinvention efforts. To learn more about TIBCO’s Any Data approach, read the complete press release here.