Announcing Oracle SOA Suite on Containers & Kubernetes for Production Workloads by Ravi Pinto
Blog: PaaS Community
The Oracle SOA Suite Team is thrilled to announce the general availability of Oracle SOA Suite on Containers and Kubernetes for Production environments. This is a culmination of a tremendous effort backed by customer feedback in the early access phase.
As part of the first release version 20.3.3, we are making available the following:
- Container images for Oracle SOA Suite 188.8.131.52 including Oracle Service Bus on MOS patch 31966923 (Production) and container-registry.oracle.com (Dev & Test)
- Sample scripts on Github
- Documentation related to the following
- Installation and configuration of a new SOA Instance.
- Monitoring and management of the instance, configuration of Load Balancers, SSL Certificates etc.
- Patching and upgrading the instance.
- Steps on configuring a development environment to work with the instance.
Initial release certifies the domain types of following components
- Oracle SOA
- Oracle Service Bus
- Oracle Enterprise Scheduler
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.