5 Job Openings for Data Science
Blog: Think Data Analytics Blog
1. Fresher Data Science – Gurgaon
Risk Analyst Catastrophe & Exposure Management
To ensure exposure information is captured in a precise and accurate manner and within the timeline specified. Understand and put to practice the basic rules of exposure management.
Gain a deep understanding of different insurance coverages, know the location and policy-specific data pertaining to different coverages.
Recognize and comprehend ground-level data and associated policy coverages in excel and in allied software to carry out meaningful reporting.
Data Capture, reporting on a weekly / monthly duration, Analysis of data for different lines of business including Offshore Energy account, Offshore Construction policies, property, terrorism, marine, construction, cargo, hull, etc.
Use of third-party software for capturing exposure information like insured values, financial limits & retention for different lines of business.
Daily interaction with onshore aggregation team/underwriters/colleagues to clarify and answer associated queries.
Produce an aggregate report for all classes of business as per ACCORD standard on monthly and as and when needed on an ad-hoc basis.
Policy interpretation for Crime, Director & officers, Specie in casualty class of business for Lloyds Business Understand worldwide geography and address formats, different occupancies and be responsible for the accurate positioning, cleansing, and exactness of worldwide Address data.
Ensure clear and concise communication with the onshore counterparts before final delivery of the project.
Display good ability to work under pressure and ensure flexibility in working.
Ensuring documentation of processes is always up to date.
Ensuring onshore communication is necessary, clear, precise, complete & ensuring quicker resolution of queries.
Would be required to review the process on a regular basis to understand the scope.
0 – 2 years
2. Python/Data Science/Machine Learning/SQL/Alteryx/Tableau- Analyst
We have openings for leading investment bank.
Location: Bangalore(Currently WFH- should be ready to relocate)
Exp: 5-7 yrs
You will be responsible for coordinating the Operations Risk Management framework activities across the Division, with particular focus on cross-divisional risk reporting, remediation and governance. Other key responsibilities include pro-actively improving the risk and control framework across Operations through more objective control assessments, conducting post implementation reviews, and developing risk training programs and risk management tools.
Risk Solutions teams primary mission is to drive the development and deployment of new risk tools, dashboards and analytics while providing thought leadership and expertise in risk measurement, risk information and visualization. As we access new data sources our challenge is to leverage them effectively and provide actionable metrics and visualizations that will drive change and facilitate more effective risk management. We interact and support our embedded risk managers and seek to provide them with the analytics and tools to maximize their effectiveness.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop high impact analytics, visualizations and dashboards to support both senior and line manager risk management
- Help project manage division and firmwide initiatives involving development and rollout of new data and platform solutions
- Maintenance and support of the core risk infrastructure that includes virtual warehouses, databases, Alteryx canvases, Tableau workbooks and other low code / UDA solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WERE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors degree ( science, technology, engineering, mathematics background) with a minimum of four years of proven technical expertise.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Attention to detail and solid quantitative skills
- Proficiency in SQL or other querying language
- Experience using data management / data modeling tools (Alteryx, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of more than one programming language (E.g. R, VBA, Python, Java, C++, C#)
- Hands-on experience with data modelling and BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx, MS-BI Stack, Qlikview, Elastic Search, PURE modelling etc)
- Advanced expertise with Business Intelligence Database Infrastructure (SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2, Data Lake)
- Hands-on with advanced Microsoft Excel functionalities
- Exhibit ability to multi-task and prioritize to deliver accurate and timely work in a time pressured environment.
3. Data science Freshers with a Product & IT service based company
Data science Freshers with a Product & IT service based company
Percentage 70% and above
2018 & 2019 passouts
At least 3 POC Implementations should have done
Premium Inst passouts are more preferrable
–Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
–Knowledge in statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
–Knowledge in working with and creating data architectures.
–Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
–Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
–Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
–A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
4. Data Science
Works as a senior member in various areas of analytics e.g. IoT/Connected Device/Sensor data analysis or supply Chain or marketing & customer analytics or unstructured data area e.g. NLP, Speech or Computer vision
Works as a senior member/lead the Python skills for data science projects
- Will define the architecture and Python packages requirement for client projects
- Will mentor the team as and when required
- Will play the consulting role for complex requirement of Python projects
- Will take the initiatives for training on newer python skills/packages
Works as a senior member in Data Science projects and coordinate the relationship with clients and manage the deliverables of client projects
Works to design and develop analytical/ data mining/ machine learning/deep learning models as part of data science solutions
Gather, evaluate and document business requirements, translate to data science solution definition, and ability to implement analytics as part of a technology solution
Ability to design and build an end-to-end prototype data science solution to a business problem in any specific sector/ function, more specific to any manufacturing and asset intensive industry domains
Ability to support and guide end-to-end model lifecycle management
Create model documentation as per client/ regulatory standards
Working experience in various AI powered model implementation with NLP, Deep Learning algorithms
Develop Models using open source packages e.g. python and R
Experiences in unstructured text data analysis; language, speech, image and video data analysis across multiple industries e.g. manufacturing, retail, etc.
Gather, evaluate & document business requirements related to analytics, translate to analytics solution definition & ability to implement using Python
Manage team consisting of various skills ranging
- Data extraction from Raw files using Python Anaconda or built in for POC
- Data pulling or creating from different sources such as HBase, Hive, Impala etc.
- Responsible for analyzing data from multiple data sources (DBs, flat files, etc.), and building predictive models using Python.
- Scripting with Python and cron jobs to schedule the run (Batch or Real time)
- Different models and their performances in Real time and Batch developed using Python (Pandas)/MLib/PySpark and opting the better solution depending on the cases
- Validate the models – statistically as well as from business perspective in discussions with business stakeholders
- Ability to support and guide model deployment and model lifecycle management
- Create model documentation as per client/ regulatory standards
5. Freshers – Data Science/ Machine Learning/ Analytics/ AI
Looking for candidates who are passionate about to start a career in Data Science.
Graduate/Post graduate candidates can apply. Prefer those with IT/CS/STATISTICS background.
Candidates must have good analytical and communication skills.
It is WFH.