5 Job Opening for Data Analyst
Blog: Think Data Analytics Blog
1. Data Analyst – Quantitative Support Team
Founded in 2006, TresVista has been the leading provider of high-end outsourced support for asset managers, entrepreneurs & corporates for over a decade. TresVistas support functions include business plan development, all aspects of fund administration, portfolio management, valuation & research, and deal sourcing & execution. With offices in Bengaluru, Mumbai, New York, Pune & Singapore, managing over $10 trillion in AUM across geographies & asset classes and over 1000 clients, TresVista delivers cost & operational efficiencies with dedicated teams across functions.
- Understanding the needs of investment researchers
- Executing data analysis projects related to the process of understanding markets and systematizing investment logic
- Analyzing data sources for potential errors and inconsistencies
- Designing and constructing derived data specific to the investment models that the research teams are developing
- Performing extensive financial research by collecting data, executing financial analysis, and preparing corresponding reports
- Performing quarterly earnings trend analysis
- Executing data research assignment, primarily focused on understanding underlying trends, data categorization, and database mining
- Ability to interpret financial news
- Command over Microsoft office tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Reliability & stability
0 – 1 year of work experience
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
2. Data Analyst/MIS – RANDSTAD INDIA PVT LTD
Location :- Gurgaon
Energy Associate (O&M) Corporate Office, Gurgaon
Work Experience: Energy Associate works as Data Analyst /MIS for Energy function. His main duties are data processing and converting into dashboard. We need a person who is having acumen of data process and worked with big data industries like Telecom / power distribution utilities or data analytics industry.
Qualification: Any graduate/ PG. Preferred B.COM/ BSC Statics/ MBA finance/ BSC Mathematics.
Mandatory – MS Excel Advance (Expertise in Excel, with formulas, pivots and Macros). Also, any database system and query generation. Simple, like Power BI, Access or SQL.,
1) Knowledge of basic accounting.
2) Knowledge of working in any ERP tool, would be an added advantage.
3)MS Office Certified (Advance excel).
- Understanding of figures and working on GL dumps. Gaps in Data and variance.
- Data Processing
- Reporting and Dash-boarding on regular basis with ownership.
- Daily Routine data collection and Dash-boarding
- Active participant in driving projects.
- Audit Data support.
- Smart-working and good skill in communication and team deliveries.
- Interacting with circle and HO Energy Team for Data Collection.
If you intersted please share your cv in below mail id and whatsapp also : Rahul.email@example.com
3. Data Analyst – SAP Boston Scientific Corporation
Boston Scientific is looking for an experienced, SAP Data Analyst to support SAP Magellan project (Business Transformation) within an SAP Center of Excellence at the IS India Center. The candidate should have background in configuration and ideally have worked on implementation projects for SAP where they ve supported data migration, testing, and test data setup.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Overall 3-5 years of experience in SAP MMPP module, i ncluding working knowledge of Data Object Models.
- Coordinate with SMEs to facilitate in data migration activities during requirements, mapping, transformation, validation, follow ups and feedback
- Highlight any data gaps from legacy systems. Act as field level data expert that drives business function and be a liaison between business and technical team Ensuring field mappings are complete.
- Timely coordination of loading of files for buildtest phases, Trial Cutover and Live Cutover. Provides input to data mapping exercise.
- Ownership at field level data and coordinator through business for validation process.
- Support Data Load Cycles for defects and resolution
- Provide support as data coordinator and provide business field level expertise in facilitating mapping activities.
- Coordinate with SI s data migration data specialist to provide business input and feedback and support in capturing field level mapping, field transformation and normalization logic.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for data accuracy at object level for completeness, consistency, and integrity of data fields throughout data migration life cycle.
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to support SI and ensure delivery on data requirements i.e. mapping rules, business logic
- Support on daily basis application of Agile and iterative development methodologies.
- Support in coordinating data load activities for providing real-time feedback GapsIssues
- Work closely with business process owner to support data validation activities in each data cycle loads.
- Support the PRODUCT Teams for testing, and to create test data setup.
- Proven ability to quickly troubleshoot issues in SAP Data using a sound and logical approach to support the ProcessProduct team
- Demonstrated ability to work with people in other areas across the enterprise (geographical and functional) to accomplish desired outcomes
- Creates and maintains system documentation according to the IS methodology (proposals, designs, mappings, test specifications, and other deliverables as necessary)
- Accountable for Data issue resolution including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction
- Researches and applies new technologies and best practices by leveraging experience, industry contacts, seminars, and books
- Works closely with the project team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution
- Adheres to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements
- Appropriately communicates project status, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items
- Assists in implementing policies and procedures to facilitate efficient operations
- Mentor and coach more junior resourcesProduct teams on Data
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business unit
- Experience with Medical Device or Life Sciences beneficial.
- Experience in Labelling Interface will be beneficial (Use of Bar Codes etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills with a track record of communicating complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including at senior executive levels
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
- Collaboratively perform across different work groups and divisions towards the achievement of organizational goals
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federalcountry and regulatory requirements)
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
4. Hiring Data Analysts on Contract – Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Hiring Data Analyst profile on the third-party payroll(contractual role 1yr and can be extendable based on performance)
- Responsibilities And Duties
- Work closely with the team to understand their requirement to ensure information/reports on a priority basis.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Preparing Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Sync up & collaborate with Multiple Stakeholders to complete daily critical tasks.
- Improve existing and design new MIS reports for making informed decision making.
- Preparing Presentations, writing reports for the business teams.
- Analysis and collecting reports for multiple functions
- Report anomalies and findings.
- Track KPI’s and report on the performance
- Required Experience, Skills, And Qualifications
- Must have an excellent understanding of SQL, R/ Python(Added Advantage) & MS Excel
- Should have hands-on experience in processing huge datasets
- Understanding and good hold over KPI’s.
- 1-5 years of relevant work ex
- Good command of English, Hindi
- Proactiveness, listening skills, service orientation, Integrity
- Should have good analytical skills
- Exposure to the eCommerce industry will be Preferred
Perks and Benefits
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 1yrs to 6 yrs
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Locations: Bangalore
Sector – Any Industries/ preferably e-Commerce
CTC – up to 6.5LPA
Interested candidates can share their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Senior Data Analyst – Schneider Electric
Roles and ResponsibilitiesDescription – External
Schneider is a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the company’s 110,000+ employees achieved sales of more than $25 billion in 2016, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
For the Senior Data Analyst position, we are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional to manage multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize tasks based on project deadlines and business needs. This position will be helping our marketing organization through day-to-day support and analysis of global marketing initiatives, including email/CRM marketing programs, search engine marketing, programmatic advertising and other channels as they develop. A successful candidate will be a self-starter and understand the difference between collecting data and providing actionable insights, have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable extracting data from various systems using business intelligence tools
Extraction of data from Business Intelligence tools or source systems and create presentation style outputs
Capture and document business requirements and can translate these needs into functional specifications and manage project
Fulfill ad-hoc data request from Sales and Marketing business owners
Prepare, consolidate, and/or analyze weekly/monthly reporting packages derived from multiple data sources in support of organizational goals and strategy
Use ETL tool to process data from various data silos
Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
Conduct prompted and unprompted analyses in support of our sales & marketing programs to triage current issues and/or uncover new opportunities
Develop new reporting and enhance current reports to keep them in line with changing business needs and requests of business partners
Create time efficient processes for all analysis and reporting through process automation
The ideal candidate will have:
Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, IT or related area of study
2 years of overall experience.
1 years’ experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle or other relational database tools
Experience with Cognos, Alteryx or any other ETL Tool
Proficient in MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge of SQL, Relational database design, data integration practices
Experience with project management is a plus
Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
Experience with Web Analytics and Marketing Analytics is a plus
Excellent Written, Verbal and Data presentation skills
Proven ability to interface with internal customers and assess partner needs