12 All New Tracks to transform your thinking forever
Blog: Customer Experience Management
The Annual conference that is PEXWeek 2016 is now open for registrations.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016?
- 13 new themes, 12 new tracks and 18 new workshops
- Site visit to Taylor Farms, including a workshop with their COO
- CPP Training Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced)
- PORTS as a PEX Sport: Each speaker must refer to their Plan, Outline,Realization, Traps and Status of the current programs
- PEX Globe and PEX Surgery- A diagnostic consultancy session: Network with cutting edge practitioners or get consultants to review your project
Listen to what some of your colleagues are sharing from this years event – and why you should register soon for workshops, conference and PEX Certified Process Professional training Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 – we will be covering off Customer Alignment, Process Optimization, Innovation and Performance Management.
I will be there with the team 🙂
If you can’t make the Annual conference review some of the alternative venues…
Join us to learn the Secrets of Apples, Googles, Zara, Zappos and Amazons success
Certified Process Professional Masters Champions (CPP-Master) Program
The program, now in its tenth year, utilizes the BP Groups approaches and framework to help you and your organization win the triple crown – simultaneously reduce costs, grow revenues and enhance service.
Producing Immediate and sustainable business results across any industry and sector.