This service visualizes as an infinite page any Webmodeler file.
- At least one page is created for each page having content in the Webmodeler document.
- Pages are merged if matching intermediate event links (with same name) are encountered.
- Pools and lanes with same name defined on different pages are merged together.
- Elements are considered to be inside a container if their center is inside of it.
- Intermediate events found on the border of a sub-process or task are considered attached to it if their middle point is on the parent’s borders.